The counters to my games need to be printed and cut out, but there is an order to this process that saves time and grey matter…
1) Print the counters on glossy paper to give them a professional look and feel.
2) Cut out the front side of counters in bulk. DO NOT attempt to glue each counter front to poster board individually.
3) Cut out the back side of the counters and then separate them into individual counters.
4) Glue the bulk front counters to the poster board. Give yourself plenty of room between counter bulks. Take your time and arrange the counter bulks on the poster board BEFORE gluing. A goodly layer of adhesive spray glue should be used on each bulk. Smooth the counter bulk gently with your hands only. When using newspaper or such for spraying onto, change the paper often, sticky newsprint gets onto the counters and ruins them.
5) Cut out the counters using an Xacto knifeMake sure you start with a fresh blade and change the blade as needed. DO NOT USE A DULL BLADE.
6) Lay out the now cut bulk counters upside down (blank side up) in even rows on fresh newspaper or paper and apply another layer of adhesive spray and gently one at a time place the back of the counters on. Make sure the back is in the same direction (top to top) as the front. Counters are done.
If you make a mistake or ruin some counters: Reprint ant start again.